Today I decided to make some apple and Amaretti tarts. Then had a brilliant idea of using pineapple as well.
Everything went according to plan,until I melted the butter to brush onto the fruit in a small ramekin dish in the microwave.
Taking to out,( and far too hot) it slipped from my hand, and melted butter went all over the wall, the recipe, the work top, and the floor plus broken shards of china. WHAT A MESS,
Had to clean it up fast, before it all solidified, or I went onto the floor,or the cat cut her paws on the very sharp bits.
I shan't be doing this again in a hurry.